Mr. Zakri Arshad


Thank you, my dear Farah Noor... for the very sweet note you sent me.., and congratulations that at last you have managed to almost complete your first semester....

I am so very happy to hear that you have managed to adjust to the University life...congratulations again. Life as a student is not easy... always so much to do and so short a time.... it is purposely done to prepare us for the real world when we go out into society..... that real life is not a bed of roses, but rather full of trials and tribulations. You have to be tough, hard and brave to face the world, and equipped with strong knowledge and education.

Please do not worry about me.... I will always remember you as my sweet niece... in fact I miss you and I love you always. I am always praying for your well being and your success in your studies......

Take care and be happy always,

Kind regards from,
your beloved Uncle... :-*  kiss

1 comment:

  1. ~♥♥..Manusia itu ibarat DAUN..jika tidak gugur ke tanah hari ini, suatu hari nanti PASTI akan gugur..begitulah insan-insan yang kita sayang..umpama daun, mereka juga pasti suatu hari nanti akan MENINGGALKAN kita..yang kekal azali ialah kasih dan cinta ALLAH kepada umatnya..

    Cuma yang menjadi BEZANYA adalah :

    Apabila daun jatuh ke tanah, ia habis di situ sahaja..maknanya, daun itu tidak akan hidup balik untuk ditanya tentang amal perbuatannya, tetapi manusia selepas semuanya mati, manusia akan DIHIDUPKAN kembali di akhirat kelak untuk Allah TANYA dan HITUNG segala apa yang DILAKUKAN di atas muka bumi Allah..♥♥~

    -H.A-

    ReplyDelete