<<<< >>>>



A Muslim man proposed to a Muslim woman.

Muslimah:  me? 
                  : If I do not know how to sew, or cook, or iron.. 
                    How am I going to marry you?

Man:             Do you know how to pray?
                    Do you worship Allah Subhana wa ta’ala 
                    without associating with anyone? 
                    Do you give the zakat? Are you afraid of Allah?.

Muslimah: Yes,Alhamdulillah I pray every day, I love Allah and no one else, 
                   learn to make me know that Allah is near...and share it's with other's
                  InsyaAllah... I always try 2 give charity whenever I can and 
                   the one I fear is Allah Subhana wa taa’ala.

Man:          (,") *smiling* (",)
       :          That’s enough for me, I want you to be the half of my Deen, 
                   not my maid.


♥ rijal 

1 comment: